Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Finally..


I remember when I had to go on YouTube to see a new song from her . Back in the Myspace days ,funny no one noticed her until Sailing Soul(s). Now she has signed to Def Jam ,as a fan I feel like I've been in the struggle with her as an artist . She's so talented and she has so much to share with the world . My favorite Jhene song from back in the day would probably be "Breathe You" and "Let You Go". But when Drake rapped over her "July",I believed that gave her a little more exposure. I remember listening to the B2K Pandemonium album cd ,waiting that long pause to hear "My Name is Jhene/ Dog". Can't wait to see whats up next for her.. the industry is in desperate need of real artists and I know Def Jam found their match..

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar