Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eye Candy: Tibi Dresses

By now I'm sure you've realized that I took a week's vacation from blogging. I have been super busy with my sorority duties, and my schoolwork so to keep myself from having a little break down, I decided I would take a "vacation" from blogging! I hope you all didn't miss me too much! I also MUST share with you these fabulous dresses from Tibi.. when I did come across down time this week, I was drooling over all of these fabulous dresses which would be perfect for a Valentines Day dinner!Beaded One-shoulder Dress
Sometimes the one shoulder dress can look tacky or too trendy, but Tibi makes the one shoulder cut look fabulous and classy!
Lace Shift Dress
I love the classic shift cut of this dress, but I also love the not too shiny metallic look. It's often hard to find a metallic dress that is not tacky or too gaudy.
Pleated Scoopneck Dress
I am LOVING this shade of pink. I also love that you can get away wearing this color during the winter because the fabric is appropriate for the season.Ragtime Gem Dress
Love love love this one! I usually don't like orange all by itself but this dress is just fabulous. I am in love with the circle back and the flattering cut of this tunic. This could definitely be dressed up or dressed down for any occassion.
Bora Bora Silk Dress
I love the royal blue detailing on this dress. It adds an almost nautical feel to the dress. Although this is a summertime only dress, I still think it would be a show stopper for any summertime occassion!

I hope you enjoyed the fabulous dresses, and have a great monday!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar